Oh my God! I can’t believe my little brother is married!
啊,天呀。真不敢相信,弟弟你已經結婚了。
Oh I know!! (Both he and Alice squeal hysterically)
是呀。
You guys, why didn’t you tell me you were eloping?
你們倆為什么不告訴我你們準備結婚?
‘Cause it just sorta happened,
因為我們之前也沒有想過結婚這事,
you know we were at the courthouse, we were having lunch…
那天我們去法院, 我們正在吃午飯...
Wait, wait, why were you at the courthouse?
等等,你們去法院做什么呀?
We were having lunch.
我們去吃午飯呀.
Yeah and then all of the sudden we were like,
然后,我們突然之間意識到,
"Hey! You know, we’re here, having lunch let’s get married! “
嘿! 我們正在法院吃飯,吃完飯我們去登記結婚吧!
Wow, a year and a half ago I didn’t even know I had a brother, and now I have a sister too.
哇, 一年半以前我甚至都不知道自己有個弟弟,現在我還有弟媳了。
oh, its’s so great.Okay. Okay. Stop it, don’t.
哦,很好,好,啊. 快停下來,別親了。
So, I gotta get you a gift now. Is there anything you need?
既然你們結婚了, 我得送給你們一份禮物.你們需要什么嗎?
Uhh, yeah.
嗯...有。
We’ve been trying to get pregnant, uh pretty much ever since we got engaged,
我們倆一直努力想要個孩子嗯,幾乎從我們訂婚那天就開始了。
we thought we’d get a jump on things, y’know no one’s getting any younger.
我們非常著急, 你也知道,我們都不年輕了。
See the thing is umm, we’re not able to you know, uh, conceive.
但情況是,嗯,她不能懷孕。
And we’ve tried everything, we’ve seen a bunch of doctors.
我們什么方法都試過了, 也去看了不少醫生。
Yeah, and they-and they say that our-that our only chance to have a baby is that if they take my sperm,
醫生說了,我們有孩子的唯一的機會就是把我的精子,
her egg and put it together in a dish and then put it into another girl.
她的卵子放在一個器皿里,然后再移入另外一個女生。
So we were wondering if you could be the girl that we could put it into.
因此我們在想,你可不可以成為那個女生。
That’s a really nice gift. I was thinking of like a gravy boat.
那真是一個美好的禮物. 我剛剛還以為是要放到醬油壺里呢.
We know it's a lot to ask. We don't have anyone else to go to. We could pay someone...but we don't have that kind of money.
我們知道我們要求的很過分,我們求門無助,我們可以付錢,但是我們沒有那筆的錢。
Plus, you know, you're family and, you know...
再加上,你知道,我們是一家人,
I just don't want my baby to grow into some chick I don't know, you know?
我也不想把我的孩子放進一個我不認識的女人的肚子里。
Don't give us an answer yet, think about it. And if you say no,
不要給我們答案,考慮一下,如果你說不,
we'll totally understand.
我們會完全明白的。
Okay. Okay.
好的,好的。
And we were wondering if you could give us a ride down to the train station.
我們在想你能不能載我們去火車站,
Well, actually, we kind of need an answer to that one right now.
事實上,我們現在就需要這個答案。