I need more swordfish.
我還要些旗魚。
Can you get me some more swordfish?
你能幫我拿些旗魚么?
I don’t speak English.
我不說英語。
You did a minute ago!
可你才說過!
Well, I don’t know what to tell you!
我只是不知道跟你說什么而已!
Fine!
好吧!
Okay! Very funny! Somebody let me out please?! Come on, I’m cold! (She spills something.)
好了! 夠了! 誰來開下門?! 快點,我很冷!
And covered in marinara sauce! Come on! Let me out! (the door opens)
現在又被潑了一身雜菜醬! 快點讓我出去!
You found that handle, did you?
你終于找到了把手,是么?
That’s not funny.
這一點也不好笑。
Well that’s not true.
誰說不好笑。
I’m a good person. And I’m a good chef, and I don’t deserve to have marinara sauce all over me!
我是個好人。而且我也是個好廚師,我本不該被雜菜醬潑了全身的!!
You know what, if you want me to quit this bad, then all you have to do is…
你知道么,如果你們想我辭職,你們只要...
Hey! Chef Geller! You know that little speech you made the other day?
嘿,Geller主廚! 你還記得你那天的演講么?
Well,I got a problem with it.
我不同意!
You do?
你不同意?
You bet I do! I just ah, wasn’t listening then, that’s all.
當然! 我只是根本沒在聽,就是這樣。
Well if you want a problem? I’ll give you a problem!
如果你想提出不同的意見,那我就讓你頭疼不已!
What are you gonna do?
你想干什么?
You’re gonna fire me?
解雇我么?
You bet your ass I’m gonna fire you! (Joey leaves)
你這蠢蛋,我正要解雇你!
Get out of my kitchen! Get out!!
滾出我的廚房,滾出去!
All right! Anybody else got a problem?
好了! 誰還有意見?
How about you Chuckles? You think this is funny now?
你呢,Chuckles? 你現在還覺得可笑么?
No.
不。
How about if I dance around all covered in sauce?
那么我一身雜菜醬來跳舞?
Huh? You think it’s funny now?
呣? 現在可笑么?
No, it’s really good.
不,那很好。
Good! Now, take those salads to table 4,
這還差不多! 你,把這些色拉拿給4號臺。
And you! Get the swordfish!
你! 去拿旗魚!
And you! Get a haircut!
還有你! 去理個發!