Hey, uh, I’m really, really sorry about what happened in the cafeteria today.
嘿, 關于今天在餐廳所發生的事,我真的,真的非常抱歉.
It’s no big deal. Hey, y’know, you do what you gotta do. Right?
沒什么大不了的.嘿, 真的, 你是迫不得已. 對吧?
But hey, it’s not just me, I mean the scientists and the tour guides never sit together.
嘿,不僅僅是我一個人那么做,我的意思是科學家和解說員從來不能坐在一起的。
Whatever.
隨便你.
It’s like that everywhere, Joey! Okay, Mon, back me up here.
Joey,到處都這樣,Mon,支持我一下.
Where you work the uh, waiters eat with the waiters, right?
在你工作那里,服務員也是和服務員一起吃飯,對吧?
And the chefs eat with the other chefs, right?
并且廚師和其他廚師一起吃,是吧?
I eat by myself in the alley because everybody hates me.
小徑我自己在走廊里自己吃飯,因為人人都討厭我.
Okay, Rach, when was the last time you had lunch with the shipping clerks?
好吧,Rach,你最后一次和運務員是午飯時什么時候?
I've never had lunch with the shipping clerks...but it's totally different.
我從來沒和運務員吃過午飯。但是這是完全不同的,
They're not allowed in the executive cafeteria. Oh, I see what you're saying.
他們不允許進入經理主管人員的自助餐廳。哦,我明白你所說的。
Look, Ross, really it’s-it’s no big deal. Y’know you wear a white coat, I wear a blue blazer,
Ross, 真的,真的沒什么.你知道你穿白色衣服,我穿藍色制服,
if that means we can’t be friends at work, then so be it. Y’know, hey I understand.
如果那代表著我們不能在單位成為朋友,那么不是就不是,我理解.
You know? Hey, when I’m in a play and you’re in the audience, I don’t talk to you, right?
嘿,當我在舞臺上,你在觀眾席上,我也沒和你說話,對吧.
So it’s y’know, it’s uh, it’s cool. I’ll see you tomorrow. (Leaves)
因此,你知道,沒事. 明天見.
Yeah, when we’re in the audience he doesn’t talk to us, but he does wave.
對,當他在舞臺上時是沒有和我們說話,但他確實揮過手.