My mom’s gonna be here any minute. I can’t do this, I can’t give him up. Yes—no, I can. I don’t want to. But I can. No.
我媽媽隨時要來領走它,我確實舍不得,我不能放棄狗狗,我能嗎?不,我不能. 我不想那么做.但是我能,不.
Oo, I can’t watch this, it’s like Sophie’s Choice.
唉,我看不下去了,就好像在看《蘇菲的選擇》
Y’know, I never saw that.
我從來沒看過那個電影.
Ooh, it was only okay
那個電影只是一般而已.
Ooh, I can’t do this. My mom was right. If I can’t-if I can’t give him up, then there’s no way I can give up a baby. Ohh, God, Frank and Alice are gonna be so crushed. What-what else, what else can I give ‘em—a kidney!
哦,我做不了這個.我媽媽說得對.如果我不能放棄小狗,那么,我根本就不可能放棄一個嬰兒.啊,老天爺呀,Frank和Alice聽了一定會非常的沮喪.還有什么,我還能給他們什么? 腎!
Uhh, we were just in the neighbourhood, so…
我們剛剛散步走到這里, 因此...
Yeah, so we just thought we’d stop by and let you know there’s still no pressure.
對, 我們路過進來看看,想讓你知道,我們不想讓你有什么壓力.
None. But if there was something you wanted to tell us, we’re just gonna be right over there (points to the counter) having coffee.
絕不. 但是你要是有什么想和我們說,我們就在那邊喝咖啡.
Okay.
好.
Oh, who’s this little guy?! (Grabs the puppy)
Oh,這個小家伙是誰?!
Oh! Ooh! Umm! Oh! Ooh! Umm!
哦,噢!姆!哦!哦!姆!
Oh, he’s so cute, he reminds me of my old dog, Tumour.
Oh,他太可愛啦, 他讓我想起我以前的狗"腫瘤".
You are so precious, I could just take you home.
你太漂亮啦,真想把你帶回家.
Hey, why don’t you?
嘿, 為什么不呢?
Are you serious?
真的嗎?
Uh-huh, yeah! Uh-huh,
是!
Oh, thanks.
Oh, 謝謝.
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
No, I’m really okay with this. Y’know why? ‘Cause look at them, and I made that, so… I know it’s gonna be like a million times harder to give up a baby but, oh my God, it’s gonna feel like a million times better, right? I wanna do this. (To Frank and Alice) I wanna carry your baby.
我舍得放手.你知道為什么嗎?看看他們,看他們有多幸福是我給他們帶來快樂, 因此...我知道放棄一個嬰兒會比放棄一只小狗難上100萬倍但是, 啊,天呀.那也會讓我自我感覺偉大上100萬倍,對吧?我想要做這事. 我想懷你們的嬰兒.
Oh! Oh! Oh! Thank you so much! You don’t know what this means to us!
Oh!太感激你了! 你不知道這對我們來說意味著什么!
Oh my God, I think I’m gonna cry!
啊,天呀, 我想我感動得要哭了!