
before I Start Teaching.
在我開始上課之前
julio?
胡里奧?
uh-- Julio!
呃 - 胡里奧
to Get Them Involved.
跟他們聯系一下
where Is He?
他上哪去了啊
damn It.
該死的
he A Clown, Mr. Clark,
他很調皮 克拉克先生
i Had Him When I Was Only 14.
我才14歲就生了他
but He's A Good Boy.
但他是個好孩子
that's Ok.
沒關系
like-- Like I Was Saying...
就像...就像我所說的
what?
什么?
I Was Just Saying...
我只是說...
You Can Help Out
你可以每天晚上
by Working With Julio Every Night On His Homework.
幫助胡里奧完成他的家庭作業
sure. Ok.
當然 好的
together, We Can Get Him Excited About Learning.
同時 我們可以讓他對學習產生興趣
american History...
美國歷史
solar System, Pre-algebra.
太陽系 預備代數
i Just Want Julio To Achieve His Full Potential.
我只是希望胡里奧能充分發揮自己的謙能
so, Mr. Clark...
那么 克拉克老師
are You Married?
你結婚了嗎?
no. it's Very Nice To Meet You All Today.
沒有很高興今天能見到你們大家
you Know, I've Never Had A Student From India Before.
要知道 我以前從沒教過印度學生
how Do You Pronounce Your Name?
你的名字怎么念?
bad-ri-yah.
班德麗婭