
marissa: Ron, Just Relax.
倫 放輕松
step Away From The Table.
離桌子遠一點
yeah, That's What S Doing.
沒錯 我就是想這么干
so, Now That You Helped Me Move,
現在你幫我搬家
i Guess I Have To Be Your Drive-you- To-the-airport,
看來我以后必須要"送你去機場"
feed-your-fish, Never-forget- Your-birthday
"幫你喂魚" "牢記你的生日"
kind Of Friend.
朋友該做的事
uh, Not To Mention My Cover-my-weekend-shift-
呃 沒說周末幫我換班這件事
because-i'm-going- To-l.a.-with-jason Friend.
因為我要跟杰森朋友去洛杉磯
you Know, He's Trying To Get On A Daytime Heartthrob Thing.
你知道的 他想演一些白天的偶像劇什么的
so, How Long You Two Been Going Out?
你出來有多長時間了?
almost 2 Years.
都快兩年了
i Mean, We're Not Living Together Or Anything.
我是說 我們不是住在一起或什么的
oh.
噢
he's Busy. I'm Busy.
他忙 我也忙
but It's Good.
但是很好
yeah, It Sounds Good.
是啊 聽起來不錯
all Right. Well, We Got 3 Hours Before Our Shift.
好了 我們搬下一趟之前還有3個小時
who's Hungry?
有人餓嗎?
oh, So, You're A Union Mover.
噢 你是個很好相處的搬運工啊
this Is Gonna Cost Me A Pizza, Huh?
得讓我搭上個披薩 是嗎?