
left. More Left. (bump)
左邊 再左邊一點
ok. To You
好了 你左邊
they're Just Testing You.
他們是在考驗你
they Want To See If You Really Care.
他們不過是想知道你是不是真的在乎
see If I Care? They Weren't Even Looking At Me.
看我是否在乎? 他們甚至都不想看我
well, One Of Them Was,
他們中有一個是
but I Think He Was Picturing Me In A Dark Alley.
但我想他腦子里想的是我在一條漆黑小巷里
we Have To Turn This
我們得把這個轉一下
ow!
嗷!
do These Legs Come Off?
這些桌腿能拆下來嗎?
all Right.
好了
i Think It Looks Good Right There.
我看放在這里得了
you Know, School's Supposed To Be Exciting.
你知道的 上學本該是令人激動的
ok.
好吧
now You Sound Like One Of Those Dumb-ass Commercials
現在你說話就象那些周六早晨
that Used To Come On At The Cartoons On Saturday Morning.
插播在動畫片里的白癡廣告了
so, What? You Didn't Like School?
怎么? 你不喜歡上學?
school Sucked. I Hated It.
學校爛的要死 我討厭學校
yeah, Well, If I Was Your Teacher,
是啊 好吧 如果我是你的老師
you Would Have Loved It.
你會愛上學校的