The world is filled with good fathers.
世間好爸爸到處都有
How do we recognize them?
可我們又如何找到他們呢?
They’re the ones who are missed so terribly that everything falls apart in their absence.
他們不在身邊時我們會感到絕望崩潰。
They’re the ones who love us, long before we’ve even arrived.
他們在孩子還未出生前就深愛著我們
They’re the ones who come looking for us when we can’t find our way home.
他們在我們迷失回家的路時還在尋找我們
Hey, what’s wrong?
怎么了?
Because of me,
因為我,
my son’s imaginary friend got crushed by a garbage truck.
兒子的假象朋友被卡車“壓死”了
I am the worst person in the world.
我真是世上最差的媽媽。
Yes, the world is filled with good fathers.
的確。世間好爸爸到處都有...
Honey, he is gonna get over this in no time. Trust me.
親愛的,他很快會忘了這事的,相信我。
And one day, when he is all grown up,
等有一天Parker長大了,
you and Parker are gonna laugh hysterically about this.
你們倆會拿這事開玩笑的。
You really think so? Really?
真的?
And the best are the ones who make the women in their lives…
而最好的父親就是那些能讓生命中的女人…
I promise.
我保證。
…feel like good mothers.
覺得自己是最好的母親的人。