Okay, please, please don’t run.
別,別跑。
I can’t. I hurt my foot.
我跑不了,腳傷著了。
How?
怎么了?
I landed on it funny when I was running away from you. What do you want?
上次逃跑時扭傷了,你想干嗎?
Just to talk to you.
和你聊聊。
Why?
為什么?
Because, I have a lot of things to say so you can just listen.
因為我有很多話要說,你盡管聽便是了。
I’ll buy you some food. When was the last time you ate?
我給你買點吃的,你上次吃東西是什么時候?
My dad’s alive? Where is he?
我爸爸還活著?人在哪?
I don’t know. He, he disappeared.
我不知道,失蹤了。
But Mike did not kill him? He’s alive, you swear?
但是Mike沒殺他?他還活著,你說真的?
I swear.
我發誓。
Maybe he went to Utah. I mean he used to have a life there. Before me.
也許在猶他。我聽說我出生以前他住在那。
I don't know, I just need to get some money to find him.
我也不知道,我得討點錢去找他。
Zach, you know what I think? I think you should come back with me.
Zach ,你聽我說。我覺得你應該跟我回去。
Why?
為什么?
Because there are still people at home who care about you and there’s things that you need to know.
因為那里還有關心你的人,還有些事你必須知道。
Like what?
什么事?
Well, I can’t tell you.
我不能說,
You know, you messed up a lot of people’s lives.
你打擾了很多人的生活Zach。
You can’t run away from that.
你可不能一走了之。
Do you mean Julie?
你是說Julie?
What?
什么?
I know that I messed up her life but I didn’t mean to.
我知道我闖入了她的生活,但我不是故意的。
I really miss her out here. I think about her all the time.
我很想她,一直都想她。
Yeah, well, Julie’s a really special girl.
Julie的確是個很特別的女孩子。
Has she said anything about me?
她有沒有提起過我?
Because if she has, then I might still have a chance with her.
因為如果她提過我,說明我們還有機會在一起。
If I come back with you, then I could make it up to her.
如果我跟你回去,就能彌補過去了。
Do you know what I think? I think you were right.
我是這么想的,我想你是對的,
I think you should try to find your father first.
你應該先去找你父親。
Yeah?
真的?
Yeah. Now that you know he’s okay,
真的。竟然你知道他還活著,
you should go to him. He’ll want to take care of you.
就應該去找他,他會照顧你的。
That’s what parents do. Let me help. How much money do you think you'll need to get to Utah?
父母的天職嘛,我可以幫忙,你去猶他要多少錢?