Mrs. Solis. David Bradley.
Solis夫人,我是David Bradley。
Look I feel really bad about the tone of our meeting
上次我的態度不好,實在抱歉,
so to make up for it, I’m gonna do you a favor.
為了表示歉意, 我想幫忙。
The more I think of it, the more I’m convinced your marriage is a train wreck,
我又仔細想了想,覺得你們的婚姻基本上就好比一次火車出軌事故。
the gnarly type, you know, mass casualties.
最嚴重的那種,死傷嚴重
Anyway, I’m passing on the name of a divorce lawyer. K-
不過我這有個不錯的律師專門處理離婚案件,叫Kir…
You have some nerve, leaving that message on my machine.
你竟然敢留言說那樣的話?!
You realize this is entirely inappropriate.
你就這么進來很沒禮貌。
I will tell you what is inappropriate.
我來告訴你什么叫沒禮貌。
You making sweeping assumptions about the state of my marriage.
你自以為是好像很了解我的婚姻狀況
Care for a drink?
要喝點嗎?
No. I like to keep a clear head when I’m telling people off.
不!我發火的時候要保持頭腦清醒
What makes you think you know anything about me or my husband?
你憑什么對我和我丈夫指指點點?
Well, your husband’s record speaks for itself. But you, I’d rely on my instincts.
你丈夫的案底就能說明一切,至于你, 我是憑直覺猜的。
Would those be the same instincts that picked out that cologne?
你也是憑直覺抹了這種古龍香水?
You’re privileged. You’re pampered. You’re spoiled. You want what you want, when you want it. You want excitement.
你被慣壞了,寵壞了。你隨心所欲慣了,你需要激情。
A quickie every five months in a prisontrailer isn’t gonna scratch that itch.
每五個月跑一趟監獄可沒法滿足你。
With all due respect, I will decide for myself what needs to be scratched and when.
恕我直言,我自己會決定什么能滿足我。
Mrs. Solis, you are a beautiful, desirable woman.
Solis夫人,你是位漂亮而讓人向往的女人。
Your husband is a dimwit. A corrupt violentcriminal. You could do so much better.
而你丈夫則是個有暴力傾向的罪犯,你能做的更好。
Are you hitting on me?
你是不是在泡我?
What would you say if I were?
如果我說是的,你會怎樣?
I’d say I’m pregnant!
我會說我懷孕了。
So, I see you’re stuck.
原來你是進退兩難。
I’m not stuck, Mr. Bradley. Believe it or not, I love my husband.
我不是進退兩難,Bradley先生。不信由你, 我愛我的丈夫。
I charge seven hundred dollars an hour plus Xeroxing.
我一小時收費700美元,影印費另加。
I’ll pay you six and I expect a conjugal visit tomorrow by noon.
我付你六百美元,而且我希望明天中午就有探視權。
Aren't you demanding.
你要求可真高。
Like you said. I want what I want when I want it.
真如你所說,我隨心所欲慣了。