At the risk of ruining a lovely evening, I have some unpleasant news.
冒著糟蹋一個美好夜晚的危險,我有一個不太好的消息。
The police dug up your father today.
警察今天把你們的父親挖出來了。
What?
什么?
Why?
為什么?
Well, apparently, they want to do an autopsy. They don't think that he had a heart attack.
很顯然,他們想要驗尸。他們認為他不是死于心臟病。
They think that somebody was poisoning him.
他們覺得有人給他下毒。
Who would have poisoned daddy?
誰會給爸爸下毒?
Well, apparently, I'm a suspect. Well, they always look atspouses first.
顯然我是嫌疑犯。他們總是先懷疑配偶的。
It has something to with statistics. It's just a formality. I'll be cleared in no time.
這是他們的一貫手法。只是走一個過程。我很快就會澄清。
Would you two please stop looking at me like that? Obviously, I did not kill your father.
你們倆能別這么看著我么?你們清楚我沒殺你們父親。
I loved him deeply.
我愛他很深。
Yeah, but you and dad had a lot of problems. Everyone knows that.
是啊,但你和爸爸問題很多。人人都知道。
Yes, we had issues, but I would never have hurt him.
是的,我們有些問題,但我永遠不會傷害他的。
What about the night daddy had his second heart attack?
那爸爸第二次心臟病發作那晚呢?
You must have loved him a lot to make the bed before taking him to the hospital.
你帶他去醫院之前還要整理床鋪?可真夠愛他的。
I was in shock, Danielle. You know that. Andrew, surely you don't think I murdered your father.
我當時慌了,Danielle。你很清楚。Andrew,我肯定你沒認為我殺了你父親吧。
I know you didn't. You're not capable of murder.
我知道不是你。你不會殺人的。
Thank you.
謝謝。
That wasn't a compliment. Ittakes guts to kill somebody.
我沒在夸獎你。有種的人才敢殺人。