Hey, Nina.
嗨,Nina。
Mm-hmm?
唔?
Uh, about tomorrow morning...
關于明天早上...
Mm-hmm?
唔?
You know how the first hour of the morning meeting is always so slow?
你知道清晨會議的頭一個小時總是進行的很慢。
Because I've got this thing...
我有點事...
Good god, this is not about your kids again, is it?
上帝,不是又關于你得孩子吧?
I know, I promised I wouldn't do this,
我知道,我保證過我不會這樣,
but Parker really needs me to be there on his first day of kindergarten.
但Parker第一天幼兒園真的需要我在。
He's so freaked out I can't be there.
我不能去讓他發慌了。
I'm sorry. How is this my problem?
不好意思,這跟我有什么關系?
Because we can't escape the fact that I have kids.
因為我們不能忽略我有孩子的事實.
I love my job, but to be fair, there's gotta be some balance.
我愛我的工作,但公平點說,這可以有一個平衡的。
Okay, how about the people that don't have the kids?
好吧,那那些沒有孩子的人呢?
Did you ever consider that they might need a little more balance in their lives, hmm?
你有考慮過他們生活中是不是也需要一點平衡呢?
Like, maybe they want to go see a matinee or perhaps they want to come in a little late after a big crazy night out or maybe they just want to get a hair cut,
比如,也許他們想去看演出,或者他們玩了一夜想晚點上班,或者他們只是想剪個頭發,
which I, myself, have not been able to do for two months.
我本人兩個月都沒有剪頭了。
So, no, this is about fairness to the people who are childless by choice, okay?
所以,抱歉,我要對沒有孩子的人公平,好么?
Okay. Good point. And I'm sorry about yourhair. I can see why you're upset.
好吧。有道理。我為你的頭發感到抱歉。難怪你這么不高興。