Mrs. Tilman.
Tilman太太。
Mr. Delfino.
Delfino先生。
I, uh, heard you were back from the hospital. I brought you these.
我...聽說你從醫院回來了。所以我帶來了這個。
Oh, I can't tell you how long it's been since I got flowers from a handsome man.
哦,我上一次收到俊男的花不知道是什么時候了。
I mean, I could, but I don't want your pity.
我能記得,但不想讓你覺得我可憐。
Where are you off to?
你要去哪?
I'm going back to Utah for a few weeks.
我要回尤他州一陣。
The recuperation's taking longer than the doctors anticipated.
恢復比醫生預計的長了一些。
Speaking of my attack, have they caught young Zachary yet?
說道我被打的事,他們抓到Zachary了么?
No, actually, that's why I'm here.
沒有,事實上這就是我來的原因。
So the flowers were just a ruse. Figures.
那這些花只是個計策。明白了。
I'm trying to find Zach before he gets in any more trouble.
我想在Zach再惹出麻煩之前找到他。
Do you know any friends that he mighthave, anywhere he might be holed up?
你知道他是否有些什么朋友,或者他有什么藏身的地方?
I know you were close to him.
我知道你和他比較親近。
Funny thing.
真逗。
Since he beat me and threw me down the stairs, we just don't stay in touch like we should.
自從他打了我把我推下樓梯以后,我們就不怎么聯絡了。
Since when do you care so much about Zach Young?
你什么時候開始那么關心Zach Young了?
It's complicated.
情況很復雜。
I'll bet.
我估計也是。
I'm sure he's out there somewhere trying tofind his father, which I trust you made impossible.
我肯定他在外面到處找他的爸爸,而你讓這成為不可能了。
No, I let Paul go. I couldn't go through with it.
不,我放了Paul。我下不了手。
That was a mistake.
你犯了個錯誤。
He will spend the rest of his life running from the police. I think that's punishment enough.
他的余生都要四處躲藏了。這算是懲罰他了。
Zach is the only connection thatPaul has with his dead wife.
Zach是他和他亡妻的唯一牽連。
At some point, he will run back here looking for him.
說不定他會跑回來找Zach。
I don't like to be negative, but you really should have killed him.
我不喜歡消極看事情,但你真該殺了他的。