The Big Bang Theory,《生活大爆炸》
Sheldon:Hello, Stuart.
謝爾頓:你好,斯圖爾特。
Stuart:Oh, hey, Sheldon. Can I help you find something today?
斯圖爾特:哦,你好,謝爾頓。今天我能幫你找什么嗎?
Sheldon:No, no. I was just sitting at home, thinking about how it might be nice to catch up with my ninth favorite person.
謝爾頓:不,不。我剛才坐在家里正想著如果能跟第9個我最喜歡的人聯絡聯絡該有多好。
Stuart:Ninth?
斯圖爾特:第9個?
Sheldon:You moved up one.
謝爾頓:你上升了一位。
My pen pal in Somalia was kidnapped by pirates.So uh …how are you?
我在索馬里的筆友被海盜綁架了。所以,呃…你好嗎?
Stuart:Uh... not so good.
斯圖爾特:呃…不是很好。
My shrink just killed himself and...blamed me in the note.
我的心理醫生自殺了,然后在留下的紙條上責怪了我。
Sheldon:Great. Great.
謝爾頓:好,好。
So, what's new with your family? How's your mother? Is she alve?
那你家人怎么樣?你母親怎么樣?她還健在嗎?
Stuart:Yeah.
斯圖爾特:是的。
Sheldon: And your father? Alive?
謝爾頓:那你父親呢?健在?
Stuart:Yes..
斯圖爾特:是的。
Sheldon:How about your grandparents, they alive?
謝爾頓:那你祖父母呢?他們也健在?
Stuart:No.
斯圖爾特:沒有。
Sheldon:Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss.
謝爾頓:哦,你的祖父母不在了,我感到很遺憾。