本段對話選自Twilight,《暮光之城》
Bella:I'm sorry. I told them not to let me play.
貝拉:對不起。我說過我不會,她們偏讓我玩。
Mike:No way. No, no, no. That's…That's…Don't... You're Isabella, right?
麥克:—點兒也不。不不不,那那那...別...你是伊莎貝拉,對吧?
Bella:Just Bella.
貝拉:叫我貝拉就好。
Mike:Yeah. Hey, I'm Mike Newton.
麥克:嗨,我是麥克牛頓。
Bella:Nice to meet you.
貝拉:很高興見到你。
Mike:Yeah, yeah.
麥克:恩恩。
Jessica:She's got a great spike, huh?
杰西卡:她這扣球打得不錯吧?
Mike:Yeah, it's …
麥克:呃。
Jessica:I'm Jessica, by the way. Hey, you're from Arizona, right?
杰西卡:順便說一句,我叫杰西卡。你是從亞利桑那州來的,對吧?
Bella:Yeah.
貝拉:每次。
Jessica:Aren't people from Arizona supposed to be, like, really tan?
杰西卡:那兒的人,皮膚不都黑黑的嗎?
Bella:Yeah. Maybe that's why they kicked me out.
貝拉:沒錯。也許就因為這個,他們才把我趕出來。
Mike:You,re good.
麥克:你打得很好啊。
Jessica:That's so funny.
杰西卡:你可真會開玩笑。
Back in, Jess.
杰西,快回來。
Down here.
來嘍。