本段對話選自Shrek 3,《怪物史萊克3》
Donkey:I don't wanna leave you either. But you know how Shrek is.
驢子:我也不想離開你,不過你知道史萊克是怎樣的人。
The dude's lost without me. But don't worry. I,ll send you airmail kisses every day!
沒有我,這家伙會迷路的。但是別擔心,我會每天向你傳送飛吻的。
Wife:Be strong,babies.
妻子:堅強點,孩子們。
Donkey:Coco, Peanut, listen to your mama.
驢子:椰子和花生,要聽媽媽的話。
Wife:Bananas, no roasting marshmallows on your sister's head.
妻子:香蕉,不許再在你妹妹頭上烤蜜餞。
Donkey:That's my special boy!
驢子:我的兒子最特別了!
Wife:Come here, all of you! Give your daddy a big hug!
妻子:過來,都過來,給爸爸一個大大的擁抱!
Fiona:Shrek? Maybe you should just stay and be King.
菲奧娜:史萊克?或許你應該留下來當國王。
Shrek:Come on. There's no way I could run a kingdom. That's why your cousin Arthur is a perfect choice.
史萊克:算了吧,我不可能管理一個國家的。這就是為什么你表弟亞瑟才是國王的最佳候選人。
Fiona:It's not that. You see...
菲奧娜:不是那樣的,你看…
Shrek:And if he gives me trouble, I always have persuasion and reason.
史萊克:如果他給我找麻煩,我總會有理由去說服的。
Fiona:Here's persuasion... and here's reason.
菲奧娜:這樣說服…這是理由。
Shrek:Fiona…soon it's just going to be you, me…and our swamp.
史萊克:菲奧娜…過不了多久,就會只有我和你…還有我們的沼澤地了。
Fiona:It's not going to be just you and me.
菲奧娜:不會只剩下你和我的。