本段對話選自17 Again,《重返17歲》
O'Donnell:It's Maggie's friends. Watch this. Hey, girls, how's it going?
奧德埃爾:是瑪姬的朋友們,看著!嗨,女孩們,還好嗎?
Jaime:Do I know you?
嘉敏:我認識妳嗎?
What'd you do, mug K-Fed?
你想怎么樣,鬼臉丑男?
Ned:Welcome to the bottom of the food chain Hey, look, you always had my back in high school, okay?
內德:歡迎來到食物鏈的最底層。你看,高中時你總是在背后支持我,不是嗎?
So if your spirit guide wants you to be a fake teenager and me to be your fake dad, the least I can do is to make sure that my fake son doesn't look like a total douche.
所以 如果你的精神引導者想要你假裝成青少年,而要我假裝是你老爸,至少我能做到的是確保我的假兒子看起來不像個腦殘。
O'Donnell:I don't look like a douche.
奧德埃爾:我看起來才不像腦殘。
What a douche!
你真是腦殘。
Ned:We're going shopping.
內德:我們要去購物。
O'Donnell:Really?
奧德埃爾:真的嗎?
Yes, your shirt is bedazzled
是的,你的丁恤讓人眼花繚亂。
O'Donnell:Bedazzled with rhinestones.
奧德埃爾:那些是人造鉆石。