本段對話選自The Incredibles,《超人總動員》
Helen:E? This is Helen.
海倫:E,我是海倫。
Edna:Helen who?
艾登:哪個海倫?
Helen:Helen Parr. You know.. .Elastigirl?
海倫:海倫?巴,你知道…彈力女超人嗎?
Edna:Darling! It's been such a long time after all these years! So long!
艾登:親愛的!好多年沒聯系了!好久了!
It's been a while.
是有一陣子了。
There's only one person Bob would trust to patch his supersuit. That's you.
鮑勃只會找一個人補超能裝,那就是你。
Edna:Yes, yes, yes. Marvelous, isn't it?
艾登:沒錯,沒錯,沒錯,超贊的,對吧?
Much better than those horrible pajamas he used to wear.
比他以前穿的爛睡衣好多了。
They are finished. When are you coming to see?
都做好了,你什么時候來看?
Helen:I'm calling about...
海倫:我是打來問…
Edna:Don't make me beg. I won't do it, you know.
艾登:別逼我求你。我不會干的,你知道。
Helen:Beg, no, I'm calling about suit. Bob's suit!
海倫:求我,不,我打電話來是為了衣服的事。鮑勃的超能裝!
I'm calling about Bob's suit.
我打來是問鮑勃的超故能裝。
Edna:You come in one hour, darling.
艾登:你一小時后過來,親愛的。
I insist, okay? Okay. Goodbye.
一定要來,好嗎?就這樣啰,再見。