本段對話選自Bride Wars,《結婚大作戰》
Oh, my God. They still print engagement announcements.
哦,我的天。他們還在刊登訂婚啟示啊。
I'm sort of like a celebrity back there, probably.
我在老家也算是名人。
You know, it's like, local girl makes good. Such sweet people. What?
你知道,就像是賺大錢的本地女孩,真是可愛的人。什么?
That's not you, is it? Emma looks gorgeous.
那不是你,是嗎?艾瑪看起來真漂亮。
But not on the inside, which is.. Kevin. It's the best she can do, huh?
但她的心靈并非如此,有點…凱文,她最好就只能做到這樣了?
So lame. She wants to play dirty? I can play dirty.
真差勁,她想陰的?我也可以。
You can play dirty. I've seen you do it.
你會玩陰的,我見你玩過。
I went to law school, people.
我念的可是法學院。
I'm starting to think that 30 is the cutoff.
我開始覺得30歲是分水嶺。
Because it's the last time men want to date women their age.
因為年齡再大一點的男人就不愿意和同齡的女人約會了。
A 30-year-old guy will date a 30-year-old girl.
30歲的男人會跟30歲的女人約會。
But a 35-year-old guy wants someone 30.
但是35歲的男人還是會找30歲的女人。
A 40-year-old guy wants someone 30,too, or 28.
40歲的男人也想找30歲或是28歲的女人。
It,s a terrible planet.
這真是個糟糕的世界。
I know. You know what I was wondering?
我知道。你知道我在想什么嗎?
What are the real reasons behind Emma and Fletcher having to tie the knot?
艾瑪和弗萊徹結婚背后真正的原因是什么?
Why can't they change their date? Think about it.
為什么他們不能改日子?想想吧。
She's pregnant! Emma's pregnant!
她懷孕了!艾瑪懷孕了!
Oh, no. Oh, no!
哦,不。哦,不!