I'm getting really worried. I mean, how long can it take to decorate one room?
我真的很擔心,我的意思是,要多久才能裝修完這個房間?
Libby called him Daddy the other day.
Libby前幾天還叫他爸爸。
When's your dad coming back?
你爸爸什么時候回來?
He wants to take the job in New Zealand.
他想去新西蘭工作
What? So you're going to move there?
什么?難道你要離開這兒嗎?
No way.My mum doesn't want to go, either.
不可能的事,我媽業不想去
And I can't go now,given the Robbie situation.
現在我不能去,考慮到我和Robbie這種情況
Good.- So,do you think your mum will divorce your dad to stay here?
你有沒有想過,留在這兒,你父母可能會離婚
You know, you're right.That George Clooney's well buff.He'd never fancy your mum in a zillion years.
你知道,你是對的,那個英俊的George Clooney's,他不會喜歡你媽媽的
No way.- Now, why did you call us all over?
不行,現在,你為什么叫我們大家過來?
Okay.Last night, my mum tried to have this real woman-to-woman chat with me,after you opened your big gob about Robbie.
昨晚就在你張開大嘴,說了關于Robbie的事后,我媽媽和我進行了一場女人之間的促膝對話,
Cringeworthy or what?- But then she gave me this book.
你在夸我嗎?然后她給了我一本書
It's my mum's Boy Bible,and it told me how to get Robbie back.
這我媽媽的男孩圣經,告訴我怎么把Robbie奪回來
But isn't that book American?- Yeah.
這不是本美國書嗎?是的
Well, then it'll be about American boys,won't it?
哦,它只適合美國男孩,不是嗎?
No, it's about boykind.
不,它針對所有男孩
It says boys are like elastic bands.- What?
說男孩們好像橡皮筋,什么?
What do you mean, like elastic bands?
你是什么意思,像橡皮筋?
Well, they like to be all close,and then after a bit of being close,
哦,他們好像都是緊縮著的,在收緊一點點之后
they have to stretch and get far away.And you have to let them.
他們必須去舒展,去伸長,你必須讓他們去
And then they come springing back.- Okay.
然后他們會彈回來的,OK
So, what's your plan?
那么,你的計劃是什么?