Jas, who does level five snogging then doesn't have the decency to call?
Jas,誰會在已經完成了第五級的接吻后,卻一個正式電話都不打來呢?
A boy who can't make up his mind?
也許他還沒想好吧
But he said he was glad I wasn't going out with Peter.
但他說他很開心,因為我沒和Peter好
And then he gave me a real kiss.
然后他給了我一個實實在在的親吻
I really felt something deep in the pit of my stomach.
當時我胃深處真的有了反應
For goodness sake, Georgia,stop yapping and go to bed.
就算行行好吧,Georgia,別熬了,快去睡覺
It's a school night.
到睡覺時間了
Well, at least you know he doesn't think you're a lesbian.
哦,你至少知道了,他認為你不是同性戀
But he could have told me about his gig in Brighton.
但他不能告訴我一下他在布萊頓演出嗎?
G?- What now?
姑娘?怎么了?
Lindsay. She's moved her party to the same date as yours.
Lindsay, 她改動了她的派對時間,和你同時舉行
How did she know that was the day of my party, anyway?
她怎么會知道我的派對是哪天?
She saw my designs for your party invite.
她偷看了我為你派對準備的邀請卡
What?- Well, I was showing Tom
什么?哦,我給Tom看的時候
and she grabbed them.
被她搶走了
Tom said they looked really artistic.
Tom說這些卡,做得就像是真正的藝術品
Jas. What am I going to do now?
Jas,現在我該怎么辦?
No one's going to come to my loser party if it's on the same night as hers.
要是和她在同一晚舉行,沒人會來我那失敗的派對
Georgia! You have to get enough sleep or your brain won't function.
Georgia!你必須要有足夠的睡眠,不然你會變傻的
It's a wonder you girls have anything left to talk about.
真是奇怪,你們倆姐妹會有這么多東西談
Mum, we're having a crisis and you're not helping.
媽媽,我現在正危機,你卻不幫我
You won't let me have a cool party in a club,and now everyone's going to laugh at me for being so lame,
你們不讓我在俱樂部搞個酷的派對,現在每個人都在取笑我是個傻瓜
and no decent boys will ever want to know me
甚至沒有正經的男孩,想來了解我
because I'm the naff girl who had the sad party that no one went to.
我是個老土的女孩,沒人會來我倒霉的派對
Georgia.- Okay, good night, Mrs Nicolson.
Georgia.好了,Nicolson太太,晚安
Jas, spill it.
Jas,快說