Georgie, darling.Come here.
Georgie,親愛的,過來
I know what you're feeling like, honey.
我了解你現在的感受,寶貝
It's awful when you like someone that can't see how brilliant you are.
當你喜歡的那個人,沒發現你的好,的確很糟糕
Mum, what exactly has Jas told you?- She didn't say any more than that.
媽媽,Jas和你說了什么?她說并不多
And, honey, it's your business. You can talk to me if and whenever you want.
寶貝,這是你的事,你可以說給我聽,你想什么時候都行
You're such a clever, bright girl,Georgia. Remember that.
你是個非常聰明,而且光彩照人的女孩,Georia,記著
And please,have a look at this.
另外請你看看這本書
Mum, I really don't need to learn about astronomy right now.
媽媽,我現在還不需要學天文學
No, honey, this is a very special book that will open your mind to the curious way of the male species.
不,寶貝,這是一本很特別的書,會讓你在和男性打交道時,讓你開竅
See? I already knew boys were from a different planet.
瞧!我早就知道了,男孩們來自不同的星球
They're infuriating.They say one thing and mean another.
他們總是惹人煩,心口不一
Exactly.
全中
And they act like they like you and then they just ignore you.
他們表現得好像喜歡你,但他們卻不理你
Then out of the blue, they decide they want to move to New Zealand.
然后又跳出來,說決定搬去新西蘭
And don't worry too much.I'm still trying to figure them out.
別太傷心了,這事我一直在想辦法
Okay, poppet? Yeah?
Ok,乖孩子,好的