You have all my pants.
噢,我褲子都在你這。
Yeah, I know. Come on in.
嗯...我知道。進來吧!
I, uh, thought when I took my stuff back to my house, I got everything.
我...以為那次把東西已經通通帶回去了。
Oh, it's fine. They're in the garage. So how have you been doing?
噢。沒關系。都在車庫里。你過得怎樣?
Good. Um, I'm, uh, good. I got a question for you.
不錯。嗯...我很好。我有個問題能問嗎?
Sure, what is it?
當然,什么?
Where are we now?
我們現在算什么?
Where are we?
算什么?
Yeah. We're not moving in together and we're not broken up, so where are we?
嗯。我們既沒有同居,也沒有分手,這算什么?
I don't know. Since the guy who held me hostage turned out to be your son, I think logic dictates that I should move on.
我不知道。拿我當人質的居然是你兒子,正常情況下我不該再回頭了。
The problem is, I'm crazy about you.
但問題是...我是那么癡迷于你。
So...
所以...
So, I'm thinking we should keep it casual.
所以還是順其自然吧!
Casual. What the hell does that mean, exactly, um, casual?
順其自然。順其自然到底是怎么樣?
Uh, well, I, I don't, I don't think there's anything wrong with us seeing a movie once in a while.
我覺得...我們一起去看看電影也沒什么問題。
Movie. Okay. Is that it?
看電影...好吧就這樣?
Jogging? There's no law against jogging.
跑步?跑步也不違法。
Anything else?
還有呢?
Shopping. That's casual. That's fun.
購物。很自然。也很有意思。
Anything else we can do? Anything at all?
還有什么嗎?直接點的。
Mmm, brunch. Brunch would be nice.
早中飯吧!來頓早中飯不錯!
Sounds good to me.
聽上去不錯。