What do you mean, you know?
你什么意思,你知道?
I mean, I know.
我意思就是,我知道。
What are you saying, that your father actually told you he was gonna be having a one night stand with Edie Britt?
你說你爸跟你說過到底什么意思?他跟Edie Britt玩一夜情?
Uh, mom, this wasn't a one night stand. He's been going out with Ms. Britt for a few months now.
嗯...媽媽,這不是一夜情。他跟Britt太太已經交往了幾個月了。
What? How could you not tell me that? We share everything. That's what we're known for. That's our thing.
什么?你怎么沒告訴我?我們之間沒有秘密的。我們一向什么事都互相分享的。
Because I knew you'd wig out. Besides, haven't you always told me to respect people's privacy?
我就知道你聽了會激動的,而且,你不是一直教導我要尊重別人的隱私嗎?
Oh, I've never applied that concept to your father's sex life and you know it.
噢...我可從來沒說過那包括你爸爸的私生活。
Are you done?
你好了么?
No! I have not even begun ripping into Edie Britt yet. Oh, that peroxide vulture!
沒有!我跟Edie Britt的好戲還在后頭。噢,那個貪得無厭的女人。
I just know as sure as I am standing here that she went after your father just to tick me off.
我就知道,她會偷偷摸摸地和你爸爸搞在一起。
Wrong again.
你又錯了。
What?
什么?
He asked her out.
是他約她的。
You lie.
你瞎說。
It's true. He called her for a date six months ago. The day after my birthday party.
真的。六個月前,他提出跟她約會。就是我生日派對的第二天。
The one at the piano bar?
在鋼琴酒吧的那次?
Yeah. What is it?
是的。怎么了?
Oh, um, your father just came over that day and told me some stuff.
噢...那天你爸爸來找我,跟我說了些事情。
You know, some stuff that I haven't and can't tell you.
那些事...我沒有...也不能告訴你。
Wait. Whatever happened to we share everything? Isn't that our thing, what we're known for?
等等,你不是說"我們之前沒有秘密"?這就叫分享每件事情?
Um, actually, I think what we're known for is sharing clothes. Yeah. I think that's our thing.
嗯...事實上我以為我們分享的是衣服之類的。是的,我們分享衣服。