Aria.
艾瑞亞
Are you here to see Mr. Hackett?
你是來找哈克特先生的嗎
No. No, I'm here for Mike.
不 我在這兒等邁克
He's in there with my dad
他和我爸在里邊
and...Connor and Connor's dad.
還有康納父子倆
I saw the car. Mike couldn't have done that.
我看到車了 不可能是邁克干的
They're saying that he did.
他們說是他干的
Mike's in there getting railroaded,
邁克正在里面被人誣陷
and Hackett's just letting it happen.
而哈克特就任由其發生
They're actually filing a police report. If Mike gets expelled--
他們居然要報告警方 邁克要是被開除
That's not gonna happen-- not if he didn't do it.
不會的 如果那不是他干的
Aria, I get it-- what you said.
艾瑞亞 我明白你的意思
I can't be the one to swoop in and comfort you.
我不能突然接近你 來安慰你
But it kills me... -I know.
不過我很難受 我知道
Anyway, Hackett's saying that Mike's crazy
哈克特說邁克瘋了
and that he's off his meds.
覺得他停藥了
I thought he was gonna ask me
我以為他要讓我
to count the pills in his prescription bottle.
去數處方藥瓶里的藥片
Did he ask you that? Directly?
他真讓你去數藥嗎 直接問的嗎