I'm blitzed. I'm gonna head home and get some rest.
我累了 我要回家休息
You can crash here if you want.
你要想的話 可以睡在這里
Is something bugging you?
你有什么困惑嗎
The fog.
霧
How'd he know it was foggy that night?
他怎么知道那天晚上有霧
Maybe 'cause he's landed there before?
也許是因為他以前在那里降落過
You know, and the pilot, that John Smith--
那個飛行員 約翰·史密斯
name never led anywhere either.
他的名字也找不到任何線索
I tried to track down the owner of the plane,
我試著追蹤機主
but it's in a trust.
但是被受托保管了
Somebody's blowing a lot of smoke.
有人施了很多障眼法
What do you make of this?
看看這個你能想到什么
Uh, the "NW" is bigger-- "NorthWest".
"NW"大一點 西北
Or "Nigel Wright."
或者奈杰爾·賴特
And with the compass I kept thinking "sailor".
看到指南針 我一直在想"水手"
But it could mean "pilot".
但也可能是飛行員
Where did you get this? I found it at the lodge that night.
你從哪找來的 那晚在小屋發現的
I figured whoever started the fire probably used that,
縱火者可能用這個放的火
but I couldn't do much else with it.
可我不知道還能做什么
We were all there. If I would have turned it over to the cops,
我們都在那里 要是把這個交給警察
there'd be questions-- lots.
會帶來很多問題
So you think he started the fire?
你覺得是他放的火嗎