Well, like you said,
正如你所說
somebody's blowing a lot of smoke.
有人施了很多障眼法
I'm guessing it's our buddy Nigel.
我猜是那位奈杰爾老兄
Kitchen's clear. I got nothing.
廚房檢查完畢 一無所獲
Yeah, mail's pretty tame.
信件內容都平淡無常
It's just junk, bills.
就是些沒用的賬單
I feel weird touching his stuff even with gloves on.
就算帶上手套 翻他的東西還是很奇怪
Come up with anything? - Not a lot,
有什么發現嗎 -沒什么
just some family photos, lots and lots of black socks
就是些家庭照片 很多黑襪子
and his, uh... film collection.
還有他 收藏的電影
Wilden's a film buff?
威爾登是個影迷嗎
What, like classics?
還收藏經典電影嗎
Yeah, if you consider "Lord of the G-strings" a classic.
如果你覺得《伯爵的丁字褲》也算經典的話
It's weird, though, there's no plants, no art,
不過還是很奇怪 沒有植物 藝術品
there's not a lot of, like, knick-knacks or personal stuff.
沒什么小裝飾或私人物品
I think what I found was pretty personal. Spencer's right.
我的發現還挺私人的 斯賓塞說得對
It's like he came here to eat, sleep and change his socks.
就好像他只來這里吃飯睡覺換襪子一樣
I think he did a little more than just change his socks.
他除了換襪子肯定還做別的
And they weren't even under his socks--
電影都沒放在他的襪子下面
they were just stacked on his nightstand like,
就堆在他的床頭柜里 類似
"Hmm. What do I want to watch tonight--
"今晚我要看點什么呢
Jimmy Kimmel or boobs?"
吉米·坎摩爾秀還是胸部"
Aria, focus.
艾瑞亞 注意重點
We already knew that Wilden was a creep, okay?
我們都知道威爾登是個怪咖
And what are we missing?
我們漏掉了什么