Guys, listen...
老兄
You're the pilot,
你就是那個飛行員
right? John Smith?
約翰·史密斯 對嗎
Hey, you filed that flight plan to Delaware as cover,
你提交了那份飛往特拉華的計劃作為掩護
landed at Thornhill in the fog,
實際是在大霧中降落在康山
delivered a blond girl in a red coat,
你把一個穿紅色外套的金發女孩送到那
and then you flew her out of there.
然后又把她送走
Who is she, Nigel?
那女孩是誰 奈杰爾
I don't know anything about a fire. I wasn't there.
我不知道什么大火 我沒去過那
Just--I got paid to fake a flight plan.
我只是收了錢去偽造一個飛行計劃
Okay? And spin a little story
然后如果有人問起
if someone came asking. That's all.
就隨便編個故事 就這樣
By who? - Was it her? The blond?
誰指使你的 -是她嗎 那個金發女孩
I'll give you your money back, okay? I just got greedy.
我把錢還給你們行嗎 是我太貪心了
We are gonna need a name.
我們要知道一個名字
I could lose my job! I broke the law!
我會丟工作的 我做的事已經違法了
Just...
就是...
Her name was--
她的名字叫...
I don't know. Drake, Cece, I think.
我不知道 好像是德雷克 茜茜什么的
Just take the money and drop it, all right?
把錢拿走 放過我吧 行嗎