You’re gonna sign that one though, too, right? Yeah?
你還是會簽這個的 對嗎?
Yeah.
會
And the movie poster?
還有這個電影海報呢?
Sure.
當然
Loved your cameo, by the way. Oh, yeah?
順便一提 很喜歡你的角色 噢 是嗎?
Knight, you’re a menace.’’ That was you, right?"
奈特 你真煩人" 那人是你 對不? ’’
Hey, you remember that line.
嘿 你記得這臺詞啊
Hope you don’t mind. Uh, I’m a big fan. Got ’em all.
希望你別介意 我是你的超級粉絲 你的書全有
Whoahoho. Uhoh.
哇噢噢 哦哦
I don’t see The Good Doctor in there.
怎么不見《絕世好醫》
Yeah, I didn’t read that one.
對 那本我沒讀
Well, hey, today’s your lucky day.
嘿 那今天真是你的幸運日
Maybe you can, uh, pick up a copy today.
也許今天你可以 帶一本回去
Maybe it’ll inspire you.
也許能給你些啟發
Is it any good? l heard it was kinda different A little... soft.
好看嗎? 我聽說它有點不同…比較…柔情
It’s very good. I’m very proud of it.
它很好看的 我很以它為榮
It’s my favorite.What’s it about?
它是我的最愛 講什么的?
It’s about a man and his personal struggle to rise up from mediocrity.
是講一個男人為脫離平庸而做的抗爭
Oh. Okay.
哦 好吧
Um, will you just sign these, though, first?
呃 你能不能先把這些簽了呢?
Okay. You know what? Ladies and gentlemen,
好的 知道嗎? 女士們先生們