Brian Callahan, of The Good Doctor.
《絕世好醫》的作者 布萊恩?凱勒翰
Hi, Brian. Hi, Annette.
嗨 布萊恩 嗨 安妮塔
I have a new favorite: Long Cool night.
我有新的最愛了《漫長的冷夜》
I’ve read it five times.Is that right?
我已經讀了5遍了 真的啊?
Um, actually, today I’m only signing the new book.
嗯 事實上 今天我只為新書簽名
I’m not gonna sign any of the old ones.
我不會簽任何舊作的
I know, but it’s just This one is my favorite.
我知道 可是這是…這本是我的最愛
Is she me? No. lt’s still not you.
她是我嗎? 不 依然不是你
Yeah.
就這樣
It’s good to see you.
很高興見到你
See what you spawned, man?
看見你的影響力了吧
First and best, in my humble opinion, and I’ve read ’em all, man...
要我說你最棒的是處女作 我7年級的時候
since seventh grade.
就看完了
Planning on reading the new one? I don’t know.
不知道呀 那有打算看這本新書嗎?
I don’t know. Looks kinda serious, right?
不知道 看上去挺嚴肅的 對不?
Doctors, and... they’re good, and
醫生什么的 是挺好 可…
I don’t know. Serious isn’t bad.
我不知道 嚴肅可不是壞事
Yeah? You should try it. Young man like yourself
是嗎? 你該看看 像你這樣的年輕人
You might learn something. Yeah. Yeah, maybe I Will.
也許能從中學到點東西 對 對 也許會的
Great.Yeah. Cool. Will you sign that?
很好 好的 好 你會簽這個嗎?