Finding a dress, a band, a rabbi...
選婚紗, 請樂隊, 還有猶太傳教士
How's that going, anyway? I'm on it.
協調得怎樣了? 正處理呢
You are? Because we need that ASAP.
是嗎? 越快越好
It's one of about a million details. The clock is ticking, Ben.
還有很多事要忙, 時間緊得很
Hey, how about we elope?
嘿, 私奔怎樣?
Okay, so we won't elope.
當我沒說過
Look, Sam, it's gonna be fine. We'll work it out.
會好起來的, 我們能搞定
Red flag. Isn't that different than, "Everything will be perfect"?
危險信號, 這跟"做一天和尚 撞一天鐘"有什么區別?
Where's the restaurant? Change of plan.
這是餐廳嗎? 計劃改變
Is this one of the places your company is trying to lease?
是你們公司準備出租的房子嗎?
No. We do commercial real estate.
不是, 我們只做商用房地產
This is residential.
這是私人住宅
You know, like a place a young, engaged couple might live in, for example.
這地方適合定了婚的準夫妻居住
Ben, we always said we wouldn't move in together until we were married. Ben,
原來不是說 結婚后才一起住嗎
Which you've reminded me repeatedly is less than six months away.
這是你6個月前就開始向我要的
Come on. I haven't shown you the best part.
來吧, 我帶你參觀一下最美的地方