No. Yes.
是的
I don't know.
我不知道
Sorry, didn't see the back fat.
對不起, 不知道你的背那么胖
What was the crux of the problem? What wasn't?
到底是什么原因呢? 什么都不是
His parents, my parents, they all had their own ideas.
我們的父母都各有一套
Hello?
你好
No. I promise. You will get to see it bef...
不是, 我保證婚禮前你會看到...
Mom, please.
媽, 求你了
No, it's the only time I had free. I'm not avoiding you, okay?
不是, 我只有現在這一點空 我不是避開你, 好嗎?
I love you too.
我也愛你
Oh, come on, Sammy, is it really worth getting this worked up over?
別這樣, 值得為一點小事生氣嗎?
Oh, to be young and single again.
最好永遠單身和年輕
Oh, yeah, because my life's just tequila shooters and flashing my boobs in Cabo.
是嗎, 因為你只懂吃喝玩樂
Sam, the most important thing is that you don't compromise. Sam,
最重要的是你不能妥協
No, the most important thing is you don't drive yourself crazy.
最重要的是別把自己搞瘋了
This is gonna work itself out.
車到山前必有路
You just have to trust him, and trust yourself.
你只要相信他 相信你自己就行了
Well? Phenomenal.
怎樣? 不錯