I don't know.
不知道
And then it hit me.
這就打擊我了
I love them all, but there's only one voice I can listen to: Mine.
我愛她們, 但她們居然 一點意見都沒有
And right now, it's telling me I look like I just stepped out of an '80s metal video.
很快就知道答案了:我就像 從80年代的MTV里面爬出來一樣
Samantha.
Samantha
Is this a bad time? No, no, no.
現在是下班時間嗎? 不, 不是
Well, FYI, Standard's fourthquarter results came in and they blew.
Standard公司第四季度報告來了 他們催我們呢
Word is they're gonna push up the launch a month.
他們要提前一個月投放市場
Right before...
剛好在...
...the wedding.
婚禮前
No, no, please. Go ahead, answer it.
沒事, 繼續聽電話吧
Mom, now is not...
媽媽, 現在不是...
Yes, I sent the savethedate to the printers.
對, 我已經把savethedate卡拿去 印刷了(讓朋友早些預留日期觀禮)
I didn't consult you because...
我沒跟你商量是因為
I didn't pick out a dress, I just tried on a few.
我沒有挑選好婚紗, 只試了幾件
Look, Mom, can we talk about this later?
媽, 聽著, 我們能晚點談嗎?
L...
嗯...
Stone has no idea what I'm going through.
Stone是不會理解我的遭遇的