This is amazing.
太棒了
Ever since you became mr. Kwik business is booming.
自從你當了咕唧先生后 咱的生意一炮沖天
I just want to say, thank you, p.J.
我只想表達我的感謝 PJ
How am I gonna get all that money home?
我怎么可能帶這么多錢回家啊
You could put it in the trunk.
你可以堆在后車廂里
Of your brand new car.
就是你那新車啊
Can I have your autograph, mr. Kwik?
你能給我簽名嗎 咕唧先生
Absolutely.
榮幸之至
And who am I making this out to?
我這是簽給哪位大駕啊
Mrs. Kwik.
咕唧太太啰
Nice car.
車不錯
When are you gonna wash mine?
你倒是什么時候洗我那部先
Dad, get out of my fantasy.
老爸,別來攪和我的美夢