Can you believe it, bob?
老公 你能想到這天不
Charlie's first big-girl bed.
小查莉也要有第一張床了
She's not a baby anymore.
她不是小寶寶啦 不用睡搖籃
Charlie, do you like your new bed?
查莉啊 你喜不喜歡你的新床啊
No.
不喜歡
Oh, it seems like just yesterday
哎呀呀 感覺就是昨天的事兒呢
I was complaining about giving up this room.
我好像還在抱怨要讓出這房間來
Aw, you miss your old room, honey?
喲 你又懷念你的老房間啦 寶貝
Are you kidding?
你開啥玩笑呢
There's two floors between me and the boys now.
現在我的房跟兄弟們隔了足足兩層樓
This room is dead to me.
我才不想這間老屋子呢
Hey, now that charlie's got her own bed,
我說啊 現在查莉有了自己的小床了
I can have a sleepover, right?
那我可以開睡衣派對了吧
Okay, how did charlie's new bed.
啥啊 怎么說著查莉有了新床
Turn into you getting a sleepover?
就冒出來你要開睡衣派對了
Let me walk you through it.
讓我給你們合計合計吧
Oh, I love it when he walks us through stuff.
天吶 我最愛這小子要來給咱合計這啊那的
Every time I ask you guys for a sleepover,
每次我向你們要求開睡衣派對
You tell me I can't because there's a baby in the house.
你們都說不行 因為家里有個小寶寶
Well, dad just said she's not a baby anymore.
現在好啦 剛才老爸說她不再是小寶寶了
And he walked us through it.
你看他給咱合計好了吧
And it's my fault.
還全忽悠成我的錯了
Look. If I don't have a sleepover soon,
聽著 要是我再不邀請大家來家里過夜
The other kids will stop inviting me to theirs.
其他的孩子們以后也不會邀請我去了
One night of kids at our house.
只要請小孩們來呆一晚上
And we get rid of gabe for a bunch of nights.
就能日后無數夜晚把蓋比這小鬼弄出家門
Take it. It's a good deal.
答應他吧 這交易太合算了
Fine, you can have your sleepover. - Yes!
好吧 你可以請大家來過夜了 - 太好了
Come here, charlie. Let's look at your new bed.
過來呀 小查莉 來看看你的新床
You'll love it!
你一定會喜歡的
No
不要
I bet you're glad you spent two hours putting that together, huh?
你一定很開心的費了兩小時才組裝起那玩意兒吧