I'm elaine, by the way.
你好,我是伊蓮
Nice to meet you.
認識你很高興
I'm amy, and this is my daughter charlie.
我是艾米,這是我女兒查莉
Charlie?
查理嗎
Like, charlie brown?
查理?布朗的那個查理嗎
No, not like charlie brown.
不是啦 ,不是查理?布朗那個啦
Charlie, like, short for charlotte.
其實是查莉是夏洛特的簡稱
Oh well, as long as it makes sense to you.
哦好吧 只要你們自己滿意就好
And who is this?
那這位是誰啊
This is brittany.
她叫布蘭妮哦
Yes, you are.
對 就是你哦
Oh, that's so adorable.
哎呀 真是可愛呀
Yeah.
是吧
You named her after a troubled pop star.
你給她取了個腦殘明星的名字啊
I noticed charlie was very good at clapping.
我注意到查莉拍手很來事的呀
Oh yes, it's one of her many talents.
當然啰,這只是她眾多天賦之一啦
Aww, brittany was clapping at six months, so...
喔,我家布蘭妮六個月就會拍手了,所以么
Charlie makes animal sounds.
查莉會學動物叫
Charlie, what does a cow say?
查莉,母牛是怎么叫的啊
Woof.
汪
Very impressive.
真給力啊
Oh, just so you know,
對了,正要告訴你
Next class, we're asking every mom and child to perform a song together
下堂課我們會要每對母子一起唱首歌
Oh, that sounds fun.
哇 那應該很有意思啊
And just so you know, it's not a competition.
也想告訴你說,這個反正不是什么比賽
It wouldn't be fair with my musical theater background
因為憑我音樂劇出身的背景對其他人是很不公平的
I was on broadway.
我本來自百老匯
Oh, and now you're here,
啊,那你現在淪落至此啊
So we see how that turned out.
還真是昨日黃花咧