Bing! (Chandler stands bolt upright and turns around to face him.)
賓
Read your Computech proposal, a real homerun. (He goes to slap his butt, but Chandlerslides over making him miss.)
我看過你的企劃案了非常精彩。
Ooh. Barely got ya that time, get over here. Come on. (Chandler goes over) Wham!(slaps him on the butt)
沒有打中,站過來,快點。
Good one. That was a good one. (to a couple of Chandler’s co-workers) Keep at it team.(goes into his office)
干得好,這次表現得很好,要保持。
What is with him?
他是怎么搞的?
With him? You’re is favourite, you’re his guy!
怎么搞的?你是他的愛將 !
We never get smacked.
我們沒有被打過。
Well, that’s not true, he-he smacked you once.
沒這回事,他打過你一次。
Not on purpose, he ricocheted of you and got me.
那是巧合,他打完你之后彈到我。
I’m telling you, I need some smacks. I got a kid starting Dartmouth in the fall.
告訴你,我需要被打,我有個小孩要上達特茅斯海軍學院。
Dartmouth? Who went to Dartmouth? Dartmouth sucks.Did you go to Dartmouth Bing?
達特茅斯?誰在上達特茅斯?那里遜斃了,你上達特茅斯?
No sir.
不是。
There you go.
那就好。