Well, yes, it’s kind’ve an unusual house. It has umm, three beautiful bedrooms and ah, no baths.
這個房子不太一樣,有三個漂亮的臥房,沒有浴室。
But y'know, the ocean is right there.
但是大海就在旁邊。
Knock, knock, knock.
有人在嗎?
Ah, oh, hang on a second. (to Phoebe)Come in, come in.
請等一下…請進。
All right, so think about it, and call me back.(hangs up)
你考慮完再打給我。
Are you ah, Phoebe Abott?
你是Phoebe Abott嗎?
Ahh, yes.
是的。
Hi Phoebe Abott, I’m your best friends daughter!
驚喜!我是你的死黨的女兒!
You’re Erwin’s daughter?!
你是Erwin的女兒?
No, I-I mean your-your old best friend, here. (hands her the picture) Lily, from high school. Remember?
是以前的死黨,你看,高中的Lily,記得嗎?
Oh gosh, Lily, yes. Of course I remember Lily. I... Then you must be?
天哪,Lily,我當然記得Lily,那你一定是…
Phoebe. (points to her) Phoebe. Phoebe, yeah. She named me after you I guess.
Phoebe,應該是取自你的名字。
Uh-huh. Wow! Well, look! There’s Frank.
看,是Frank!
Yes!! Yes! Yes! Yes!! That’s my Dad, that’s Frank! Yeah! I’m sorry I’m getting all fling.
對!沒錯,那是我爸爸Frank,抱歉我這么激動。
Take it easy--if you want, there’s cookies on the counter, or, or--sangria! (jumps up) I can make sangria!
別激動,那里有餅干,不然我調汽泡酒果汁。
No-no, sorry. Cookies are good, thanks.
不用,餅干就行了,謝謝。
Oh.
噢。
Well, so, umm, anyway umm, I’ve been, I’ve been looking for my Father,
總之,我一直在找我爸。
and umm,have you heard from him, or seen him?
你有他的消息或見過他嗎?
Oh no, I-I’m sorry, I guess we lost track of everybody after high school.
沒有,對不起,我畢了業就跟大家失去聯絡。
Oh, okay. Well, so tell me everything about my parents. Everything.
那就把我父母的事都告訴我。
Ohh, well. Y'know we were always together, in fact they had a nickname for the three of us.
你也知道,我們總是形影不離,其他人幫我們取了個綽號。
Oh, what? What was it?
什么綽號?
The three losers. Oh, poor Lily.
俗辣三人行,可憐的Lily。
Ohh, y'know I-I heard about what happened, that must have been just terrible for you, losing your mother that way.
我聽說她的事了,你一定非常難過,就這樣失去母親。
Yeah, no, it was great.
不會啊,很棒。