Would you look at them.
你看他們。
Am I ever gonna find a boyfriend again? I gonna die an old maid.
我再也交不到男朋友了,我會變成老姑婆。
You’re not gonna die an old maid, maybe an old spinster cook.
你不會變成老姑婆,可能會變成老廚娘。
Thanks!
謝了!
Hey now besides, if worst comes to worst, I’ll be your boyfriend.
如果萬不得已我會當你的男朋友。
Yeah right.
是啊。
Why is that so funny?
有什么好笑的?
You made a joke right? So I laughed.
你是在開玩笑吧?所以我笑了。
Ha-ha-ha. A little too hard. What am I not ah, boyfriend material?
笑得太厲害了吧,我不適合當男朋友嗎?
Well, no. You’re Chandler. Y'know, Chandler! (hits him on the arm)
你是Chandler,Chandler!
Okay, so we’ve established my name, and hit me.
我們確認了我的名字,還打了我一拳。
But theoretically y'know, I mean say we weren’t friends, say it’s a blind date.
如果我們不認識,是別人介紹的。
I show up at your door, and I’m like (in a fake voice) “Hey, nice to meet, ya. Hey, oh-hey.”
我來到你家門口,說,嗨,很高興認識你。
Well I’d probably be scared of a guy using a fake voice.
我會害怕壓低聲音的人。