So, come on, what was the big news Pete wanted to tell you Mon?! Or should Isay Mrs. Monica Becker?
彼特想告訴你什么大消息?我該叫你Mrs. Monica Becker太太嗎?
No-no-no oh, keep your name, don’t take his name.
保留你的姓,不要冠他的姓。
He didn’t ask me to marry him.
他沒有向我求婚。
Well then definitely don’t take his name.
那絕對不要冠他的姓。
He wanted to tell me he’s gonna compete is some ultimate fighting competition thingy.
他要參加一個什么…終極格斗比賽。
Pete?!
Pete?
Why?! What is it?
那是什么?
I don’t know exactly. It’s-it’s sorta like wrestling.
我也不清楚,有點像摔角。
Yeah, but without the costumes.
但不用穿表演服。
And it’s not fake, it’s totally brutal.
那是玩真的,非常野蠻。
Yeah, it’s two guys in a ring, and the rules are: “They’re no rules.”
兩個人在場中廝殺,規則是…沒有規則。
So you can like, bite, and pull people’s hair and stuff?
可以咬人、扯別人的頭發?
Yeah, anything goes, except ah, eye gouging and fish hooking.
都可以,除了戳眼睛和魚鉤手。
What’s fish hooking?
什么是魚鉤手?
Huh, what’s fish hooking...
就是…
Thanks man, that would have been really hard to describe. What isthat taste?
謝了,不然還真難形容什么味道?
What? My hands are totally clean, I just gave the duck a bath.
我的手很干凈,我剛幫鴨子洗完澡。