Lights. Uh, romantic lights.
燈光,浪漫的燈光
Ooh, nice.
真好
So ah, there was this thing I wanted to talk to you about.
我說過有事情要告訴你
Oh, right! I completely forgot about that.
對喔,我都忘了
Well ah, I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I look at my life...
我最近想了很多,我檢討我的人生
And I feel like I've conquered the business world, and I feel like I've conquered the intellectual world, and now I-I have the most beautiful woman in the world.
我覺得我已經征服了商場,我已經征服了知識界,現在又擁有世界上最美的女人
There's one thing missing.
但是還有一個缺憾
What's that?
什么缺憾?
It's time for me to conquer the physical world.
我該征服體育界了
Monica, I want to become (pause) the Ultimate Fighting Champion.
我想成為…終極格斗冠軍
You wanna what?!
你想怎樣?
I want to become the Ultimate Fighting Champion! It's the most intense physical competition in the world, it's banned in 49 states!
我想成為終極格斗冠軍,那是全世界最激烈的體能競技,在四十九州被禁
What are you talking about?
你在說什么?
Okay, my trainer, Ho Chi, is teaching me a combination of Gee Koon Doe and Brazilian street fighting, I've even had my own octagon training ring designed.
我的教練正在教我…截拳道和巴西街頭搏擊,我還請人設計了專用的八角訓練場
And I suppose you used a ring designer for that.
所以你找了設計師(戒指字同拳擊場)
Yeah. Monica, I want you there in the front row when I win. I want you close enough to smell the blood. What do you think?
我要你在最前排看我贏得勝利。我要你近得可以聞到血腥味。你意下如何?
My parents will be so happy.
我的父母會很高興