wreck another generation.
毀了下一代的
John! Ah!
約翰 啊
They’ve cornered him
他們把它逼到
at the Longhouse loft at Baritsai.
長屋的閣樓上去了
The damn fool!
笨蛋
I hoped he’d run over the mountains to Dutch Borneo.
我還希望他翻過山跑到荷屬婆羅洲去了呢
You caused all this!
都是你引起的!
Now we’re going to have to execute him.
現在我們必須處死他
One of the best men I know.
我知道的好人之一
Well, you can damn well be his judge.
你會是他的法官
He had no choice.
他沒有選擇了
I know that!
我知道
I know that.
我知道的
But he tried to kill a colonial official
可他竟想殺害一個政府官員
and that has to mean death.
就得處死
Even though the colonial official in question
盡管這個問題官員值得他這樣做
deserved having his throat cut for sneaking around with his wife!
因為官員跟他的妻子幽會