I don’t understand English anymore.
我不再懂英語了
My son. You have my son. His name is Mandar.
我的兒子 你有我的兒子 他叫曼德
I left him on the veranda. I was frightened of Neville.
我把他放陽臺上了 我害怕耐維爾
I’ll get him!
我去抱他
You can have one minute,
你有一分鐘時間
but they’ll kill me if they see us together.
如果讓他們看見我們在一起 他們會殺了我們的
Selima, stay!
塞麗瑪 等一下
For how long? Forever?
等多久? 永遠嗎?
I didn’t know they were going to treat us like that, I’m sorry.
我不知道他們會對我們這樣 對不起
I don’t know what to say.
我不知道該說什么
He’s Belansai’s son now.
他現在是貝萊塞的兒子
He marry me even though he knew I was pregnant.
他知道我懷孕 還是娶了我
"Deep, deep beneath the sea...
在大海的深處
where the water is clear as the purest glass,
海水清澈透明
there lies the palace of the Sea King.
那里有海龍王的宮殿
And there, behind the walls of coral,
在珊瑚墻的后面
and beneath its roof of cockleshells
貝殼的旁邊
lived the little mermaid."
住著小美人魚