So, Truscott.
那么 托斯卡
Is there some good news you’re not telling us?
是不是有什么好消息你沒有告訴我們?
I presume you’ve impregnated my daughter.
我以為你已經讓我女兒懷孕了
Oh... no.
哦 不
Not yet.
還沒有
It’s just in case.
那只是萬一
Let me tell you why I stayed here with Henry,
讓我告訴你我為什么留下來陪亨利
and let Cecil grow up alone.
而讓賽希爾一個人長大
I told you it was duty.
我告訴過你是因為職責
I told myself it was duty,
我也告訴我是因為職責
but it wasn’t duty.
但那不是職責
I never dared leave Henry alone...
我從來不敢讓亨利單獨留下
for fear he’d go back to his native girl.
我害怕他又回到他的當地女孩那里去
I won’t let that...
我不會讓這
So be warned.
記住: