It wasn’t her I was seeing, it was my son!
我不是去看她的 我去看我兒子
My son, who you never told me about!
我的兒子 你從來沒告訴過我
Am I supposed to pretend he doesn’t exist?
你想讓我假裝他不存在嗎?
For the rest of your life.
你的后半生都要這樣做
Yes, you are!
是的 就得這樣
Yes.
是的
Have you--?
你有過
Another daughter?
另一個女兒嗎?
Yes.
是的
The daughters of sleeping dictionaries
睡覺字典的女兒
become sleeping dictionaries.
又成了睡覺的字典
I thought you were kind,
我覺得你人不錯
that you’d treat her well.
會對她好的
Not quite as well as you ended up treating her, of course.
當然是如果你不離開她的話
And she doesn’t know?
她不知道嗎?
No.
是的
I told her mother to tell her
我讓她母親告訴她
that I was back in England.
我已經回英國了
It’s normal.
這很正常
This way is best.
這是最好的辦法
Aggie
安琪…
it wouldn’t be fair on her.
這對她不公平
I did my duty.
我盡了我的職責
At least I didn’t kill anyone!
至少我沒有殺任何人