It's best for everyone's ass.
最好人人的屁股都有份!
And if you don't see that, then...
如果你不這樣做, 那么...
Then...
那么...
Maybe I should rephrase that.
或者我不應該這樣說
I didn't say to insult the man.
我都說不出這話
Ben, you will not believe what I just did. Ben,
我剛才說了些難以置信的話
Remember when I said I had to find my prince charming?
記得我說過 我要找到青睞我的王子嗎?
Of course you do. It was, like, two minutes ago.
當然記得了, 兩分鐘前才說過
Anyway, I forgot to mention that I found mine:
嗯, 忘記告訴大家我已經找到了:
Benjamin Rosen.
就是Benjamin Rosen
I met Ben at Nancy's 30th, two years ago.
兩年前我在Nancy30歲 生日宴會上認識Ben
He seemed so sexy, suave, in control.
他是多么的性感、純品
I know, I know. Not exactly a Clooney move.
我知道不完全是求愛表現
But it didn't even faze him. Because just about everything fazes me.
但是不能說他沒注意我 我也是
It was undeniable sparkage.
不可否認大家都到了發情年齡
The rib eye does look delicious...
牛腓利看起來不錯
...but I had a big lunch.
但我中午吃得很飽
Maybe I should just have a salad, something light.
或者我應該吃色拉...清淡點
Not that I'm food-obsessed. Because I'm not.
我不是只懂追求美食 真的不是
When you have a heavy lunch, it just settles...
午餐吃得飽飽的, 需要時間消化
I don't like to eat on first dates either...
我不想在我們的第一次約會上 狼吞虎咽