...but I'm hungry.
但我實在是餓了
So how about we pretend this is a second date...
我們假裝這是第二次約會
...and we'll starve ourselves another time.
然后下次就什么都不吃
Now, I've had the rib eye here, and it is too good to pass up.
我先吃牛腓利 實在是太難以抗拒了
And, apparently, so was he.
很顯然, 就是他了
From there on, we clicked in every way possible.
從那開始, 我們就盡可能的在一起
Hey, I didn't want you to think I was easy.
嘿, 不要認為我很隨便
Now, don't think Ben was perfect. No guy is.
Ben不是完美的, 所有男人都不是
He had his rough spots too.
他也有他的缺點
Hey, do I have lipstick on my teeth?
我的牙齒上有唇膏嗎?
Damn.
真要命
But he learned quick.
但是他學得很快
I can remember the exact moment when I decided to take that risk...
我仍然記得決定完全信任他
...and really let Ben in, to really trust him.
并且把自己交給他的那一刻
What's up?
想些什么?
I just hate this song.
我討厭這首歌
It was the theme song at homecoming my senior year of high school.
這是高中同學聚會的主題曲
Rough night?
那夜他很粗暴?
Because I'll find the guy and kick his ass.
我會找到這家伙, 踢他屁眼
Or administer a sharp tongue-lashing, depending on his size.
或者鞭打他的舌頭