Gabe honey, come here.
蓋比寶貝 過來這邊
I want to show you something very exciting from mommy's past.
給你看看媽媽以前的風光時刻
Teddy told me if I ever heard those words, I should just keep walking.
老姐告訴過我只要聽到那種話,應該直接忽視走掉
Park it.
給我留在這兒
Now in preparation for our television appearance, I'm studying some of my previous broadcast work.
我現在是為了上電視前的準備功課,先翻出以前的我以前做的傳播節目來研究一下
I used to be a reporter. For the southwest Denver community college action news team. We reached dozens of viewers all across the country.
想當年老娘也是記者一名,是西南丹佛社區學院的時事新聞組成員,在全國都有我們成打的觀眾群呢。
This is one of my hardest-hitting pieces.
現在放的這個是我最有力的報道之一
In my hand I'm holding. Something new to our campus... A cell phone.
在我手里拿著的這個東西,是我們校園中首次登場的。。。手機
"Cell" Is short for "Cellular"
就是移動電話的簡稱
Believe it or not, You can use this phone wherever you go.
信不信由你,你可以隨處帶著這個電話到處跑
I know it sounds crazy, But as Paula abdul would say, "I'm tellin' ya straight up."
我知道這聽上去很無稽,不過正如寶拉?阿布杜會說的“我是實話實說”
It was good. It was really good.
真是不錯 老娘太牛了