Oh, man.
我暈
Hey, Charlie, so everyone except for me was on the news tonight, And now they're all watching it on the Internet.
查莉呀,這下除了我之外所有家人都上今晚的新聞節目了喲,現在他們正在上網看呢
That's right... the Duncans have gone viral.
沒錯的 鄧肯一家現在已經被廣泛傳播成為當季最紅的人了
Oh my gosh I look like a clown.
我的天哪 我看上去像個小丑
Well, at least you talked.
算了 至少你還講話了
And talked and talked...
對啊 講個沒完沒了的
Hey. I look cool.
別打擊我了,我的上相很酷呀
See, that's the great thing about this family... We can laugh at ourselves.
看吧,這就是我們家最和諧的一件事,我們可以毫不在乎地取笑自己
And hopefully you feel the same way.
希望你以后也會如此豁達
When you're older and realize "Everyone in the world has seen me pass gas."
當你長大后發現到那個“全世界的人看過我放屁”的事實
I'll get it.
我去開門
I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
我只是想來看看你好不好
Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 我沒事
I'm so sorry about my parents.
對于我的父母 我真的很抱歉
Wow, it is really nice to hear that coming out of somebody else's mouth.
哇 難得聽到別人這樣講 感覺真好
I was thinking maybe tomorrow we could study here. It's a lot more fun than my house.
我在想明天我們也許可以就在你家學習,比我家有意思多了
Really? Or are you just saying that to be nice?
真的嗎 還是你只想讓我好受才這樣說的
No, I mean it. It's always so quiet at my house. Over here it's loud and fun. And full of different smells.
不 我是真心這樣想 我家總是那么安靜。這里有喧嘩但也有樂趣,還充滿了各種各樣的不同氣味
Okay, my house it is.
好吧 那就在我家了
Any chance of a sloppy Joe night?
有沒有可能是牛肉醬晚餐
Oh, it'll be a sloppy something night.
哎呀 反正一定會有什么醬的