Okay, where is the library?
好 念這句 圖書館在哪兒
Donde esta la libraria?
突蘇館在哪哎
Okay, you're really cute when you roll your rs,
哈哈 你說卷舌兒話音節時真是好迷人
But it's "Biblioteca."
可應該這樣念 比不里泰卡,
Biblioteca.
比不利泰卡
But say "Libraria" Again.
不過再念一次“突蘇館”給我聽吧
Libraria.
突蘇蘇館館館兒 兒 兒
Your rrrs make me all Mmm.
你這樣念真是讓我好有感覺呀
Hey, listen, I want to ask you something.
對了 我要問你點事
Ooh, that sounds interesting. What is it?
唔 聽上去很有意思 是什么呢
Well...
那個嘛
Gabe, do you mind?
蓋比 打擾一下
No, you can stay.
沒關系 你們可以留在這兒
Let's go upstairs.
我們還是上樓去吧
Good idea. I was gonna say something,
好主意 我本來想叫你們走的
But I didn't want to be rude.
不過不想顯得沒禮貌而已
Okay, now what did you want to ask me?
好了 現在可以告訴我是什么事了吧
I was wondering if...
我想問你
It was embarrassing.
你真是太讓我丟臉了
It was a simple question.
我只是問個很簡單的問題呀
Your father shouts at me from two aisles away,
你爸隔了兩個通道對我喊
"Hey, ames, what kind of toilet paper you like...
喂 艾米 你想選什么樣的廁紙啊
Quilted or super-quilted?"
兩層紙面還是超多層紙面的
Hey, look, Spencer's here.
嘿 快看 斯賓塞來做客了
So what, the world doesn't know.
所以呢 全世界并不知道
That the great Amy Duncan uses toilet paper?
偉大的艾米·鄧肯也會使用廁紙呀
Nice to see you, Mr. And Mrs. Duncan.
鄧肯先生 鄧肯太太 見到你們很高興
After all that shouting, you got the wrong kind.
你那么大喊了一通后 居然還是拿錯了我們要的種類
Well, that's because I'm not Bob the toilet paper psychic.
因為我本來就不是廁紙通靈大師
Right this way.
還是去那邊吧
Well, on the bright side,
好吧 破罐子破摔
You got the wrong trash bags too.
你也拿錯了垃圾袋
Sorry about my parents.
我替我父母道歉了
Wow, I say that a lot.
哇 我好像常常替他們道歉
So what I wanted to ask you was...
那我想問你的是
I'm gonna get you! I'm gonna get you!
我要抓住你咯 我一定會抓住你
Yes, I am. Yes, I am.
抓住了 抓住了
Yes, I am.
要抓住了
Okay, let's go outside.
好了 我們還是去屋外吧
It usually takes him a while to get her.
他要抓住她還早得很呢